This is the perfect kind of day to look at condo rentals and start making plans for Spring Break. With the first snow day of the year called in the area, you have decided to start looking at vacation houses for rent on one of your family’s favorite beaches. Many years ago your family decided that looking at condo rentals was a far better option than staying at expensive hotels and eating at popular restaurants with really long waits. When you rent a large condo on the beach, your family still has the option to eat out after a long day in the sand and the water, but you can also decide to order something in or whip up a family favorite meal instead.
You realized quickly that the kids’ best behavior did not always last all of the way through the day and a long wait for a table at a restaurant. The fact that you could find beach rentals that come with fully equipped kitchens means that everyone can get back home and not only relax, but also enjoy a home cooked meal as well.
Vacation Rentals Offer Affordable Options for Many Families Who Like to Travel on Lengthy Vacations
If you are fortunate enough to be a family who can afford to travel, you have likely discovered the advantages of renting fully furnished condos over hotel rooms. Knowing that your family can have access to a home like setting makes any vacation more enjoyable and relaxing. Consider these facts and figures about the many times and places when condo rentals are a great option for families who love to travel:
- The global vacation rental market to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.07% during the period 2017 to 2021, according to Technavio’s analysts forecast.
- 71% of travelers with children indicate that access to cooking their own meals was a major reason they chose a vacation rental.
- In today’s digital economy, 53% of all travel is booked online.
- Vacation rental income comprises about a quarter (24%) of the average owner’s income.
- Millennials are predicted to spend $1.4 trillion on travel each year by 2020.
- The beach is best for most travelers. In fact, 74% of respondents indicate that they prefer to spend their vacations on the coast.